Sunday, November 27, 2011

CTMH-- Magnifique Mini Acrylic Album

This paper line inspired me to become a CTMH consultant.  I simply loved all the colors and endless possibilities.  I saved some of this paper to create a mini book for my parents.  2011 marked the year that 4 or their 6 grandchildren received holy sacraments.  It was also the year that my dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease.  As the year went on and my father got better, I was able to complete this book.  At the end I found myself both thankful and blessed for all that I have.  Maureen









Pin It!

7 comments:

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Beautiful work thansk for sharing, you just got a new fan!

Maureen said...

Thank you for the kind words! I've been following your blog for a while. You do excellent work! Thanks again, Maureen

nkisiel said...

Wow, what a beautiful book! I love your style.

Krystal O'Neill said...

Incredible job, Maureen! Your parents must have loved it!!

Maureen said...

Thanks Nancy and Krystal! Nancy, it's funny... this book reminded me of the winter/mitten book that you did last winter. I remembered all the details. You've inspired me! Thanks again, Maureen

Maureen said...

PS... my parents and family loved this book!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous album! Thanks for sharing your artwork.

Post a Comment