Monday, October 29, 2012

CTMH-- Pemberley Workshop on The Go (WOTG); Part 1

Happy Monday! 

Here in the Boston area, everything is shut down (school, work, transportation) as we bear down and feel the impact of Hurricane Sandy (a.k.a. Franken-storm).  Well, what is a girl to do when you can't venture outside??  Scrapbook of course!!

Below is a kit that I prepared back in March.  I knew I used the pages to document my daughter's graduation from Jr. High.  Once I had the pictures and was ready to place everything down (last night), it was sooo easy.  To future document my daughter's event, I stamped on images cut using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  CTMH also carries a line of cork Alphabet and Shapes.  Those can also be stamped on.

If you love this paper, it is still available in CTMH's current catalog.  Please see items listed at the bottom.

Thanks, Maureen:)






CTMH Supplies:
Cricut:  CTMH Art Philosophy (letters, flowers, stamed shapes) (Z1686)
Inks:  Bamboo (Z2103); Outdoor Demin (Z2140)
Paper:  Pemberley Paper Pack (X7148B); Pemberley WOTG no longer available (boo hoo!)
Other:  Hemp (Z280) ; Cork Color Ready Shapes (Z1719); Mocha Gems (Z1333)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Fabulous layout! What a beauty your little girl is. :) Stay safe, my friend.

Post a Comment