Thursday, May 8, 2014

CTMH Jubilee LO-- WOTG

Hi, here is another LO that I did this past weekend at scrapbook retreat held by a local scrapbook store, Right At Home Scrapbooking.  If you are in the Massachusetts area, then be sure to check out this store-- let's keep this craft alive!

For the LO, I used CTMH's Jubilee Workshop On The Go (WOTG).  The workshop comes with a pack of paper, a D-size Stamp, coordinating embellishment, extra cardstock, durable triangles and instructions.

I choose to do my own thing on this first LO.  These pictures were from the Red Sox Parade in Boston. The Soxs won the World Series in 2013. This is our 3rd championship after not winning since 1918!!  My daughter and her friends attended the celebration.

To do the LO, first I used a hexagon punch and punched out a number of hexagon shapes.  Then, I cut out the red/white doilies from the paper pack.  I also added some Jubilee Complements-- chipboard.


Here is a close up of the first page.  The saying-- Living the Good Life-- is from the WOTG kit.  I simply stamped it on the cardstock using Desert Sand ink.  So easy!

I also used a few saying from the Hostess stamp-- This is Good-- on page 9 of the catalog.
Another look.














 Of all the LO's that I completed during the weekend crop, this one got the most 'ooo's and aw's'.  The Jubilee line from CTMH is very versatile and colorful.  Let me know if you would like a kit.

Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:
Paper/Kit:  Jubilee WOTG (G1076), Jubilee Complements (X7181C)
Ink:  Desert Sand
Stamp:  This is Good (A1160); WOTG Stamp
Other:  Paradise Twine (Z1702)

Pin It!

1 comments:

Knitredsox said...

Awesome! I'm so glad I already have this WOTG...can't wait to use it!

Post a Comment