Saturday, September 13, 2014

Halloween Cards and Treat Bag-- Class 9/20/14



Hi, I finished up my Halloween cards last weekend.  I also made a little treat bag with CTMH's Quick Treat bags-- I love how it came out!  The kit came with little stickers to put on the candy.. so cute:)

 Here's a look at the Halloween ensemble.  I'll be teaching this set at my next crop on 9/20/14.  Get 3 cards and the treat box for $13.  And who says 13 is unlucky:)
Love this witch card.  The stamp set is a bit retro. I used one of CTMH's new punch to punch out the chevron border.
I designed this card with my 2 nephews in mind.  It's spoooooky!
 This is the first Halloween card that I made a couple of weeks ago.
Here's a close up of the treat bag.  It is filled with 'Bulls-eyes'.























I hope you can join me on 9/20.  Please email me or sign up under the Classes or Kit tab.

If you can't join me, then order this cute kit for only $13.

Thanks for stopping by and scrap/stamp on!
Maureen



CTMH supplies used:

A1166
B1460
X7185b
D1650
Z1921
Z1919
Z2058
B1466
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment