Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CTMH-- Sangria WOTG

Hello, I'm back again with the second layout (LO) from the Sangria WOTG.  This LO is one that CTMH designed, modified slightly.

My oldest daughter attends her homecoming dance each fall.  The Sangria line is perfect for those fall pictures.  I just renamed the title to 'Family of friends' vs. 'Family'.  These friends are like family, fellow sisters to Shaelin.


Because I'm also fascinated with chevrons, I put an extra strip of paper in the design, along with a journaling box. 
Again, added the chevron strip.  Stamped a couple of extra sentiments.




















Here is the first LO that I created based (loosely) on sketch.



Overall, I am very pleased with the Sangria paper line and WOTG. I will be teaching these LOs at our overnight crop in January.  To sign up, please see kit section blog.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment