Sunday, July 31, 2016

CTMH Florence Layout


Hello,

I hope you are enjoying the summer.  I can't believe it's August tomorrow.  At my grocery store they have started to advertise Halloween candy!!!  I can take the "Back To School" commercials, but Halloween??

Anyway, if you haven't taken a look at CTMH's Florence line, then here is your chance.  The eclectic line debuted in the Seasonal Expressions catalog, which will be retiring on August 31st. 

The colors in Florence are beautiful-- oranges, yellows and blues.  I chose to use this line to showcase my trip to Heidelberg Germany.  We travelled up to the old fort in Heidelberg and looked down upon the city, full of orange brick roof tops.  The scenery was absolutely stunning.



 

 Here is a closer look at the first page. 

I inked the edges with desert sand.

To fill up the blank space, I stamped a geometrical shape in the corner and then stamped a travel sentiment.

The second page captures more beautiful images of Heidelberg's roof tops and river.

What a wonderful trip!

If you love this paper line, please remember it's only available through 8/31/16.  Please contact me if you'd like to order yours today.

Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:


product imageproduct imageproduct image

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment