Friday, October 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Cards-- CTMH

Hello,

October is flying by and November will be soon upon us!  With this in mind, I'm here to show you some Thanksgiving Day cards.  I'll be teaching a card class tomorrow in Norwell MA.  If you'd like to have a set mailed to you, then please let me know.


 I've blogged about 2 of the cards already.  Here are 2 of the other cards. 

The first one is a wreath that was cut out using CTMH's Flower Market Cricut cartridge.  The stamped image is on page 24 of the Seasonal Expression's catalog.  The stamp only costs $2.95-- such a bargain!
The second card was inspired by a fellow consultant.  I just love these woodland animals and the stamp is appropriately called "Woodland Critters".  They make such a perfect card for a younger child.



















I hope these cards get you in the Fall mood.  It's time for me to start my Christmas creations:)
Thanks for stopping by:)
Maureen

Supplies:
product image
M1149
C1657
c1657
C1655
c1655
product imageX7212BZ4012Z3089
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment