Sunday, May 14, 2017

CTMH No Worries Kit

Hi everyone,  I hope you are enjoying this weekend. The weather in the Northeast is not the greatest, but I'll take a relaxing Sunday any day:)

I just created a three 2-page layouts using CTMH's new line called "No Worries". Just like the name implies, this paper line is full of beach, palm trees and summer/vacation fun.  I can't wait to put all my pictures in!

The first LO was inspired by sketch I saw on Pinterest.  If you read my blog, you know I just love circles! 


The second LO is my fav.  I just love the beach wood feel-- so rustic.  I cut the tags using CTMH's Art Philopsophy.  I still have one of these cartridge sets if you missed out.

For the third LO, I added  a 6X12 flip flap that can hold another 3-4 pictures.

Here's a look at the flip/flap.  I stamped a cruise ship on the flip/flap for my cruise adventure.

Here is some additional pictures close up.

The Paradise and waves were cut using CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge. Notice the paint brush look-- it was created using CTMH's Brushstroke's stamp (C1608)  This stamp along with Ink Spot are a must have!



 Love these tags, they go great with the Kraft Smile title.
I added a second memory protector for additional pics.


 
 
I'll be teaching this class on June 3rd in Norwell and June 17th in Boston MA.  If you can't make those days, then order a pre-cut kit. Please see Kit tab to order yours or take the class.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment