Monday, May 28, 2018

CTMH Fresh Air Cards

Hi, I've been busy this weekend!

Using the remaining paper from the Fresh Air paper pack, I created 7 cards. And, as my other post said, I still have remaining paper and embellishments!

Here's a look at the cards up close:
 This is my favorite.  The stamp set is the June Stamp of the Month.  So, if you spend $50 in products, this stamp is only $5!
The second card was made using CTMH's thin cut (die) set called.  Just put this in your BigShot or Cuttlebug and boom, you are done!
The next card is a simple Thank You card-- perfect for a man or woman.






















 Another Thank You card.
Birthday Card.
You can stamp a sentiment inside the card, either Happy Birthday, Thank you or Happy Father's Day.  You decide:)





















This is another one of my favs!  And, it was easy:)  Used another one of CTMH's Die Set.  Die Cut this in Vellum because I want to see the trees behind sentiments.




















I'll be teaching this card class on June 30th at my home.  If you can't attend and would like the kit, please click here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

OMG Maureen, your cards are awesome!! You have been busy and amazingly creative!

Maureen said...

Kathleen, thank you so much! I miss doing the SOTM blog hop. I hope to get back soon. Thanks again, Maureen

Post a Comment