Saturday, September 1, 2018

CTMH Boutique Layouts

Hi, happy Labor Day weekend!

It's September 1st and CTMH just launched their new catalog-- yay!  As consultants we can order from the new catalog 1 month in advance.  So, I'm been crafting away with all the new goodies:)

Below is an 8 page Layout using the Boutique Workshop Your Way (WYW).  And, I did exactly what the name inferred and did it my way!



I had so much fun with this paper line.  For fun, I added a splash of Saffron Yellow.

Here's a closer look at the layouts.

For the first LO, I was inspired by a fellow CTMH Consultant Kelly Fitzgerald.  Her work is amazing!  She used these circled doilies on a Gimme Sugar LO and I loved it.

 Notice the stitching??  I stamped it using CTMH's new stamp called

Notice the little kick of color.

Again, stamped the stitching.  Gotta love the CTMH Flower Market cartridge! 

If you love these LOs, then please click on the kit tab at the top of page.  You can purchase cutting guide and cricut design space file for only $10 or get it free if you purchase $25 in products.

If you don't feel like cutting, then I can do the work for you!

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen






Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment