Saturday, November 24, 2018

CTMH Tis the Season 8 page LO

Hi and happy Thanksgiving weekend!

With Thanksgiving comes Christmas.  And, I've been busy creating some LOs to help you document this wonderful holiday using CTMH's 'Tis the Season' paper line.


I had so much fun working with all the rich reds, greens and grays.  To make it pop more, I added some Gold glitter paper for trim and ornaments.

I'm not sure what LO I like the best-- I like them all!

I'll be teaching this class at our fourth annual Winter Wonderland, which will take place on January 17-20 in Falmouth Ma.  Kits will also be available.

Kits will ship the first week of December.  Cutting guides available too.


Thanks for stopping by.  And hopefully this gets you into the Holiday spirit!
Maureen:)


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment