Sunday, January 6, 2019

CTMH Heart Happy

Hello and happy new year!

CTMH just came out with a new line called Happy Heart and it is super cute.  So far, I created one layout and wanted to show you.


This LO is very special to me.  The LO documents a 16th birthday party that my youngest daughter attended.  Sadly, one of her friends, Chris, passed away 1 month after this party.  Chris had epilepsy and died from a seizure.  My daughter designed a sweatshirt in Chris' honor to raise money for his family. 

I never met Chris, but he will be ever in my heart as someone my daughter truly loved as a friend.

If you'd like to order Happy Heart, then please do so now.  The line is available through February 28 or while supplies last.

Thank you for stopping by today. 
Maureen
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This layout is especially beautiful because of the story behind it. So sorry for your daughter's loss.

Maureen said...

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, it was terrible to loose such a great kid so young.

Post a Comment