Thursday, January 31, 2019

CTMH "I Heart Us"

Hello and happy February!

I'm here today to share 6 pages I created using CTMH's "I Heart Us" paper line.  The paper line is very colorful with its rainbow pattern.  The line works with both boy and girl pictures.

Here's a look at all six pages.




































Taking a closer look, you'll see that added some black photo mats and scalloped edges to make this funky design.

For the second LO, I had some family pictures in mind.  So, I cut out a "Our Family" banner.

For the last LO, I used a variety of chipboard and sticker hearts.

I'll be making some pre-cut kits and offering a consultant cutting guide.  If you'd like to purchase one, please click on the Kit tab.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment