Sunday, March 31, 2019

CTMH--- Feels Like Home 8 page LO

Hello and happy Sunday!

For some reason I am so looking forward to Spring this year.  It's strange because overall Boston did not have a bad winter.  We only had a couple of storms which is not the norm for us.

Moving onto Spring... I created an 8 page scrapbook kit using CTMH's Feels Like Home.  This line has beautiful greens, sugarplums, sapphire blue, grey and black and white colors, complete with shiplap!





Here is a closer look at the pages.  To add a little pop of color, I cut out some images in Sapphire blue.

For the third LO, I was inspired by Jana Eubank.  To create these squares, I cut out a bunch of 3 inch circles and then scored them using the Cricut. 

For the last LO, I cut out a Fern heart and embellished it with the CTMH compliments.

I hope to have lots of Spring memories to fill these pages!

If you would like to order a pre-cut kit or order a consultant guide, please see the Kits tab.  The kits/guides will be available on April 6th.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment