Sunday, June 16, 2019

CTMH Birthday Cards

Hello and happy June!

My fellow crafters asked for some birthday cards.  I used both the CTMH 'Sweet Girl' and 'Craft On' paper packs.


For the first card, I used the 'For My Bestie' stamp of the month (sotm).  This was actually May's sotm, but I saved it for now.  If you missed out on this stamp, I have a few more in my stash.





































The next stamp is from the current catalog-- its called 'My Cup of Tea'.  Its a stamp and thin cut set.  I paper pieced the tea cup to add a floral pattern.

For the 3rd card, I used the Thin Cut 'Stitched Flowers' and the Hb-day sentiment from 'Party Balloon' Thin Cut and Stamp set.

Let's shake it up with this 4th card! I just love shaker cards.  CTMH came out with a stamp set called 'One Year Older' to go with the stitched shaker circle.  I stamped a present inside of the shaker.  You can also stamp the age.


The last card I used the 'Party Balloon' stamp and thin cut set.  I paired it up with a Raspberry banner.

I'll be teaching this card class on Saturday, 6/22 in Norwell.  If you can't make it and would love a pre-cut kit, please let me know.

Thanks, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment