Monday, June 17, 2019

CTMH Into the Wild

Hi, I'm back again this time with some layouts.  CTMH has a cute new line called 'Into the Wild'.  The colors are perfect for all things outdoors.

Here's a look at the LOs.


For the first LO, I cut out a large 7.5 inch star in Sapphire CS and then various circles.  Using Fern, I cut out some star borders.

For the second LO, I used a Pewter Gray LO base and the layered the various patterned paper. I used a die cut for the two circles and cut out the Explore banner from the 'Cut Out' sheet.
For the last LO, I used the CTMH Cricut Going Places Cartridge.  I cut out the scenic view title and the compass in Sapphire blue and White.

These kits will be ready to ship on on June 25.  If you'd like to order a kit, please see the kit tab on blog.  On July 13th, I will be teaching this LO class in Braintree.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment