Sunday, September 22, 2019

Every Little Thing Card Class

Hello, I know, I know-- it's been a while.  I just started a new job and it has taken some time to get used the commute and job.

We're hosting an overnight crop on October 3-6 in Mansfield MA.  I'll be teaching a card class on Saturday, Oct 5th.  Time TBD.

To create the cards, I used CTMH's new paper line called 'Every Little Thing'.  Like all of CTMH's paper lines, I am in LOVE!!  The new Wisteria and Julep colors are just lovely.

For the cards, I got a little help from the catalog as well as other consultants. 


The first card uses the September SOTM-- 'Random Acts of Cardness', along with a new embossing folder.  There are lots of sentiments for a variety of uses. 

The second card uses the new 'Sunflower and Sympathy' stamp and die set.  I love all things sunflowers, so this a must have stamp for me.
The 3rd card is a shaker card uses the 'Some Kind of Wonderful' stamp and die set.  Julie Carriere designed this card for the CTMH convention.  When I saw it, I just knew I had to make it.  
The 4th card using CTMH's 'Share the Seasons' stamp and dies.  The set comes with 2 die cuts and 2 stamp sets.  It is a bargain for $39.95.

The last card is my favorite.  A fellow consultant created this design.  The stamp and die set is called 'Perk Up'.

If you'd like to order any of these stamps, then please check out my store.  If you are interested in taking the class, then click on the 'Kits' tab.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment