Saturday, June 16, 2012

CTMH-- American Celebration Stamp Set

Hi, well we are four days away from the start of summer and you know what that means-- cookouts, camp, the beach, and the July 4th!  Fun times are ahead:)

To help celebrate the 4th, I created this card using CTMH's 'American Celebration' stamp set (D1458).  There is also a Canadian version.  Because I seem to have this fascination with bicycles, I also used the 'Enjoy Life' stamp set (C1439).

Growing up in the Boston area, the 4th of July meant a time for parades and opportunities to decorate our bikes.  With that in mind, I used CTMH's Bitty Bling, Sparkled Flourishes, and Silver Glitz.  The flag is one of those decorated tooth-picks that can be found at Walmart. 

Well, I may have used a too much bling!!  But, can you ever have enough bling?....  Right, BLING  IT  ON!!!

Lastly, the inks used were CTMH's Sunny Yellow and Pacifica Blue-- Z2151 & Z2192. 

Thanks, Maureen:)



I remember when I decorated my bike for parades.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute card! Love how you combined the two stamp sets. :)

Maureen said...

Thanks Casandra. I used the 'Enjoy Life' stamp alot-- even in the Superman card! Maureen

Post a Comment