Sunday, January 5, 2014

Artbooking with October Afternoon (OA) Campfire

Hi, here's another LO that I did back on my weekend away in November.  Both of my daughters go camping in the summer.  My oldest daughter went to Kippewa in Maine for two years.  In 2012, my youngest did 1 week at a Girl Scouts camp near Cape Cod.

I had the OA Campfire paper for quite sometime.  The images on the CTMH Artbooking cartridge gave me some ideas for the LO.  I cut out a bark overlay in Chocolate Brown CTMH cardstock and backed it in CTMH's Olive Green.


Don't you just love the title "Great Outdoors Adventure".  That was also cut using the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge using CTMH's Cranberry cardstock.





I added a 6X12 CTMH Flip Flap. This let me add 2 more pictures and a GS patch.  I also included 2 postcards on back of Flip/Flap.  Flip Flaps are great because they allow you to add more pictures and memorabilia.












Here's the page idea from CTMH's Artbooking Cricut cartridge.


Thanks for stopping by. Keep creating! Maureen:)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Such a fun LO! Love the photos. and thank you for stopping by my blog. Your family is beautiful.

Post a Comment