Sunday, December 28, 2014

January Valentine's Day Classs-- 1/10/15; Heartsting Paper Pack

Hello, I haven't done much blogging in the month of December.  With Thanksgiving so late this year, the holidays came so quickly!  As I get older, I get a bit bolder-- I wait longer to get all of my shopping done, to decorate the tree, to get my cards out, and to get my Christmas dinner planned, etc.  Somehow, I manage to pull it all off.  But this year, I think I paid the price!  I found myself very tired.

To unwind, I found myself in my craft-room creating some cards for the next holiday, Valentine's Day.  At our next crop, 1/10/15, I'll be teaching a class on these cards. 

If you are not a big fan of Valentine's Day cards, then you'll notice that 2 of these cards of cards can be changed up other occasions.  For instance, the Polar bear one can be for a birthday or a friendship card.  The 'Hugs and Kisses' one can be used for get well wishes, etc.

For this card, we can change up the sentiment.   For the Polar Bear, I paper pieced the sweater.

Notice the embossed red paper.  I used a CTMH embossing folder called Quatrefoil.
 This stamp set is from the Seasonal Expressions catalog.  Stamp XOXO; (M1054) $2.95. 

The circle (Doodled Design) is on page 27 of the Seasonal catalog. I love how you can use the circle for other sentiments.
The 'Forever in My Heart' stamp set C1604, $13.95, is from Seasonal Expressions.  The heart shapes and sentiments on the left were cut out on CTMH's Art Philosophy's Cricut Cartridge and then stamped.  This makes live so much easier!


















A few of my regular customers often give me specific orders on the cards they want to make.  So long as I know in advance, I don't mind.  Just shoot me a quick email if there are any cards you'd like to make more of or ones you'd like to skip.

Please sign up for Crop and Class here or sign up under tabs on blogs.  Remember all the things you did for others this holiday season.  Don't forget to do something for yourself:). 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Maureen

Number of Cards



# of Crafters for Crop


CTMH Supplies:
Paper:  Heartstrings (X7193B)
Stamps:  Forever in My Heart (C1604); XOXO (m1054); Doodled Design (circle) (A1170); and Polar Bear Holiday (C1557).
Inks:  Slate, Lagoon, Cranberry, Black
Other:  Red Enamel Hearts (Z2009); White Enamel Stars (Z2010); White Shimmer Trim (Z3024); Blue Shimmer Trim (Z3025); Heart Embossing Folder (z3018); and Quatrefoil Embossing Folder (Z1926)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Beautiful cards!

Tammy H said...

Is the circular heart cutout a circuit cut? Which cartridge? I can't seem to find it. Great cards, Awesome colors and design layouts.

Post a Comment