Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Cards!

Hi, we are having our next crop on Saturday, March 14th.  I'm hoping March comes in and leaves like a lamb!  This winter has been tough one.

To help bring in the spring, I made a couple more cards using the Hopscotch paper pack. 

 The first card I made a couple of weeks ago 'Happy to Be Friends' using a stamp with that same name.

For the Bunny card, I used the 'Hoping By' stamp.  It was fun to color it in using CTMH's Shin-Han markers.

For the daffodil card, I used the 'A Little Note' stamp and the CTMH markers again.
Here is a close up of the Bunny and Daffodil cards.  I especially like the Bunny! The stamp set also has a little chicken and lamb-- perfect for my younger niece and nephews!








For the card class we'll also be making 1 card using the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  I'll post it later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by and here's to Spring!  Maureen

CTMH Supplies
Stamps:  Happy to Be Friends (C1605); Hoping By (D1633); and A Little Note (Daffodils) (A1171)
Paper: Hopscotch
Inks: Black Statz-On
Other:  Flaxen Extra Thick Twine; Gold and Teal Shimmer Trim; Misc Bling; Damask and Scallop Embossing Folders
Pin It!

1 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I have been working with the daffodils stamp recently, too. Your cards are cute, Maureen.

Post a Comment