Sunday, September 13, 2015

CTMH-- Trick or Treat Sweets:)

Hello, I'm trying to keep ahead of things this season.  Here are more Halloween treats!  I created them using CTMH's 'Tricks or Treat Sweets' stamp set-- only $9.95.

I got the idea for the card from the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog.  I recently started following their blog.  They post weekly sketches that help you keep those creative juices flowing. 

For the embossing, I used CTMH's Quatrefoil embossing folder.  To make it stand out, I sanded it down a bit.  Next, I cut out 3 1.25 inch circles and stamped these cute images.
The stamp set also comes with this cute label!

So, I had to make a bag and embellish it with other ghostly items:)
 is a Below is a picture of the stamp set. The label or sentiment can be cut out using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge-- see outline in red. 

 























I hope I got you inspired to make some Halloween fun! Go get crafty my friends.
Thanks, Maureen

Supplies

Stamps: Trick or Treat Sweets (b1460)
Ink: Black (Z2105)
Paper: Nevermore (x7198b)
Other:  Quatrefoil Embossing folder (Z1926), Black twine
Pin It!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the sanded background and the sweet little monster faces! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Lisa said...

Soo cute! The card and the bag are awesome! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Linda Norman said...

Love this! Cute and Halloween without the creepy! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Linda- DT AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com

comopark1886 said...

What an adorable Halloween Card!

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of my favorite Halloween sets. I really like the treat bag and think I might be copying it for my Halloween card class as a goodie bag. Thanks for playing at AHSC this week :)

Brandi said...

Adorable, I love those sweet little trick or treaters! what a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment