Friday, November 25, 2016

CTMH City Sidewalks LO

Hello,  I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving yesterday.  It was a great day for me.  My dad came over, wheel chair and all.  He was excited to eat all the Thanksgiving goodies:) 

On December 10th, I'll be meeting up with my Boston Group to do some Christmas cards and a LO (layout).  Below is the LO that I designed using both the City Sidewalks paper and Cricut cartridge. 



The Winter Wonderland, Season Greetings, and village were all cut out using the CTMH City Sidewalks Cricut cartridge.  These are just 3 of the many cute shapes!

Here's some close ups of the Cricut shapes.  The village scene is the best!























Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!  Maureen

Supplies:

product imageX7213BX7213D


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment