Sunday, April 9, 2017

CTMH Some Kinda Wonderful Kit

Hi and happy Sunday!

I'm here today to share some LOs using CTMH's Some Kinda Wonderful paper line.  I've had such a blast creating using this paper-- I want to rename it Some Kinda Fun!

I'll be teaching these 3 LOs in April: Boston and Norwell.  If you can't make it to those crops, then let me know.  Kits include directions:)




For the LOs, I used the Some Kinda Wonderful paper, stickers/glitter pack, and Stamp. I highly recommend buying the stamp set, Some Kinda Wonderful Scrapbook stamp (D1716). The circles can be used on a number of LOs and the journal card is just too cute!

Below is an image of the stamp.  Anything highlighted in red can be cut on the Cricut.



I hope I perked your interest.  Some Kinda Wonderful is only available through the end of April or while supplies last.  Sign up for the kit or purchase the supplies soon!

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment