Saturday, November 5, 2011

CTMH-- Second Batch of Christmas Cards

Hello, I've been busy making Christmas cards! Tomorrow I have my youngest daughter's Girl Scout troup coming over. We are going to make 50 cards for a nursing home.  I'm a little nervous, but my oldest daughter agreed to help:)

Anyway, here is the second set of cards.  I'll be holding a class on these in late November.  See 'Work Shop' tab. 

I've included the dimensions for the snow globe.  I used a set of round spellbinders to create this effect.
Thanks, Maureen




Pin It!

2 comments:

Arlene Amo Hopps said...

Love these cards!!! May have to copy them. I noticed you figured out how to add additional tabs to your blog. Looks nice!

Maureen said...

Arlene, definitely copy them! Everything is CTMH, with the exception of a few dies. Glad you like them! thanks, Maureen

Post a Comment