Saturday, December 7, 2013

CTMH ProPlayer LO

Hi,
Here is a LO that I did during my November weekend scrapbook get-away.  Sometimes I hear that inking and stamping on LOs slows you down.  But, during the weekend get-away I was able to complete 16 pages and add some finishing touches to a couple more!  CTMH's products are all color coordinated and the new Artbooking cartridge provides sample LO pages.  This makes things go much quicker!


I used an overlay from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge. I cut it in yellow so that it would pop. I also used the Artbooking cartridge to cut the baseball and stamped the year on it.  In 2011, my daughter's team won the championship, it was also the last year that she played. 



Stan's father, Bernie, came to Shaelin's last game.  He was cheering so loudly that the umpire asked him to quiet down several times!












Well, I hope you liked the LO!  Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies:
Paper: Pro Player
Stamps: Artbooking stamp set
Inks: Slate, Black, Ruby, Honey and Lagoon
Other: Slate Strip Ties; ProPlayer Assortment; CTMH Artbooking Cartridge
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment