Wednesday, February 12, 2014

October Afternoon Midway LO

Hi, I'm back.  I took a little break. I was beginning to think 'OMG what if I stop scrapping!' or 'what if I just not into it anymore!'.  Thankfully I got my crafting mojo back:)  I got the nickname mojo before it was cool;)

Anyway, I did this LO in under one hour.  It would have been even less time if I didn't ink all the edges in CTMH's Slate ink.  But to me, nothing is complete with out ink.  Although all of the paper is from October Afternoon's Midway line, I still used CTMH's washi tape and twine.








The pictures were taken from our trip to San Diego in December 2012. We had a great time at LEGOLAND! More pictures to come.







Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't been crafting lately, then get your mojo on! Maureen
Pin It!

1 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

What a super fun layout! Love the baker's twine around the photos.

Post a Comment