Sunday, February 16, 2014

CTMH Super Powers LO for some Super People:)

Okay, so I haven't gone out to shovel yet!  Well, the snow isn't going anywhere:)

Here's is another 2 page LO that I did a while back.  I just needed to add some journaling. 

I find journaling to be one of the most important aspects of scrapbooking.  It can list the date, event and document how you were feeling, etc.  My 'superhero' husband is sometimes critical scrapbooking, at least the time involved.  But he learned the hard way about how important scrapbooking can be.  Stan travelled a lot in his 20's and 30's and has lots of pictures from China, Hong Kong, Belize and Guatemala.  The pictures are absolutely stunning.  Just one small problem... he forgets the dates, where he was, etc.!!! 

Maybe when I have some free time, I'll help him get organized.  CTMH is now featuring a new line called 'Picture My Life'-- sort of a Project Life type.  Their travel line would be fast and quick. 

Okay, moving on... here is the LO that I did for Father's Day 2012.  My father, along with Stan's dad were guests.  This is an event that will forever stay in my mind b/c it was the last time Stan's dad was healthy.  Up to the age of 83, Stan's dad walked 4 miles almost every day.  Then, shortly after Father's Day, his health started to deteriorate.  We later found out that he had stage 4 cancer. 


Stan's dad (in the maroon shirt) passed away this past January.  We miss him dearly.  My dad (green sweater) is doing well with his Parkinson's. 
The paper used to create this LO is now retired, 'Super Powers'.  But no need to despair, I have 2 kits left (paper, rub-ons and metal embellishments.)  Just email me if you want this set-- mosmojo65@yahoo.com.  After all, there are many heroes in our life!

Other products used include Artbooking for the yellow circle/star overlay.  Inks:  CTMH Black.

Thanks for stopping by again today.  Maybe I'll shovel and maybe not!  Maureen:)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment