Tuesday, June 1, 2021

CTMH SOTM Blog Hop-- June 2021

 Hello,

Welcome to the CTMH June SOTM Blog Hop!  If you've come here from Kim's Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost along the way, then please see Melinda's Blog for a list of the participants.  This blog is just one big circle, so follow along.

 
The June SOTM called 'Outdoor Borders' is a cute set with 9 stamps.



This SOTM can be used to create both scrapbook LO's and cards.  For my project, I chose to do a LO of my daughter at Girls Scouts camp.  With Covid, 2019 was her last year at camp:(  She has had so many memories at this summer camp.  She will surely miss it.

To complete this LO, I also used the National Scrapbook Month stamp set.  That sentiment works perfect when describing the Girl Scouts' mission.

For the paper, I used the May/June Mix In paper line.  I am in love with this lines-- it's simplicity and versatility.  

Here's a close of the SOTM sentiment, stamped in Sapphire ink.


During the month of June, the SOTM will be available for only $5 if you spend $50. Or, earn it for free if you are a VIP.  If you don't have a CTMH consultant and would like this stamp set, then please let me know or visit My Store.

Next up is the talented Miss Carrie!  Be sure to visit Carrie's Blog and all of the consultant's blogs.

Thanks, Maureen

Pin It!

14 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, what a visually stunning layout! I love the colours and the way you have used the stamp to draw attention to the photo.

Gina Brandstetter said...

I love this page!

Brenda Lapp said...

Gorgeous page!

Becca-expressions said...

Fabulous layout! The way you used the stamp perfectly sets off your photo and theme!

Michelle said...

This layout is a real eye-catcher! Lots of great details to make my eyes happy! Love it!

Maureen said...

Thank you everyone!

Brandi said...

Fabulous layout, I love everything about this, so perfect!

Katy said...

Oh, Maureen...this is FABULOUS!!! I've pinned to make one...it's so CUTE!

Melissa Robinson said...

I absolutely LOVE everything about this page AND how you incorporated the border. It's a perfect artwork creation for your photo!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

The colors, the designs, the extra touches....such a beautiful page to capture these memories!

Cat Nowak said...

Love your layout!! What a great way to celebrate a camp experience.

Haley D. said...

Your layout is spectacular!

Wendy K. said...

I love the design of this layout with the triangles and the neutral colors are a great choice!!

Haley D. said...

There is so much to love about this layout! The triangles are stunning and draw you right into your photo.

Post a Comment