Saturday, May 31, 2014

CTMH Blog Hop-- June SOTM

Hi,  Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring June's SOTM called "Kaboom",  a cute set of 16 stamps.  If you have come here from Wendy's  Blog, you are on the right path! 

This month we have over 55 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs.  Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.
Okay, here we go!

I decided to use the SOTM on my unfinished LO.  I did a 2-page LO of my daughter and her friends at the Red Sox World Series Championship party and put it aside.  It was a bit plain and once I saw the June SOTM I knew I could finish the LO!



First, I cut out 4 ticket stubs on the Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I used Cranberry and Indian Corn inks.

Next, I cut out the other shapes using Art Philosophy.  My daughter says "you are the bomb" all the time-- love that saying!
Check out the "Ticket Tape Parade"!  Love the shot of my daughter's converse sneaks:)

Here's a close-up of the second page.  The stamp set even comes with the word Party!




















Below is the stamp set.  Any item outlined in red can be cut out on the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  This makes life much easier:)




I hope you enjoyed this LO.  Please feel free to leave a comment or follow my blog.  If you would like to purchase the SOTM and do not have a CTMH consultant, then please let me know or visit my store

Next up is Jen Rubio.  Please visit Jen's  Blog and you won't be disappointed.  Be sure to visit all of the consultant's blogs.  Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)

Supplies
Stamp:  June SOTM Kaboom (S1406)
Paper:  Jubilee (X7181B)
Inks:  Indian Corn, Cranberry, Pear and Desert Sand
Embellishments:  Jubilee Compliments (X7181C); Jubilee Assortment (Z3004)
Pin It!

6 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Super fun layout!

Adeline E. Brill said...

This layout is simply not plain - all of the fun and craziness in the pictures just adds to the excitement of the entire layout! Way to go!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Great Job on the layout and use of the stamp set, it fits perfectly with your pictures.

Michelle Stewart said...

This is so awesome. Love the layout, so full of life.

Casandra Bennett said...

This is really cute. You are nailing it with Jubilee. This is your kit, girl.

Michelle Jones said...

What a fantastic layout! Love all of the details and how you incorporated the SOTM!

Post a Comment