Monday, May 26, 2014

CTMH-- May SOTM-- Love You to the Moon!

Hi, if you haven't checked out CTMH's May SOTM, then you have to!  The set has lots of cute sayings like "You've got a friend in Me" and "I love you the moon and back".  I just love these 2 sayings!

When my youngest daughter was a toddler, I used to read the book 'Guess How Much I Love You'. The story was so cute.  The baby bunny would say "I love to moon " and the father would reply "I love you to the moon and back".  To me it meant I love you more or I love you unconditionally.

Thinking about the from here to the moon and back, I thought it would be a good idea to cut out an earth and moon for the card.  























My kids are now grown up, but this card will remind me of all those stories we would read together. I still love them to the moon and back, however some days its to one way to Mars!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)

Supplies
Paper: Timberline (X7182B)
Stamp: CTMH May SOTM (S1405)
Other: Bling and Glitz Tape
Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is awesome! I love seeing new ideas with this stampset! Fun card!!

Maureen said...

Thank you Kim!

Inspire Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful Card!! I want to make one... if you don't mind! How did you do the moon and world?

Maureen said...

Thanks for the comment. I actually used the Cameo Sihollette to cut the moon and the earth. I'm sure Cricut has similar shapes. Thanks again, Maureeen

Inspire Paper Crafts said...

Thanks for letting me know! I just love your work!

Post a Comment