Monday, April 20, 2015

Brushed April Cards-- Rainy Day & Cutie Pie

Hello, I spent Saturday and Sunday visiting colleges in Vermont with my daughter.  We met up with my niece and checked out the University of Vermont in Burlington and Saint Michael's College.  Both schools were nice.  I have today off and I've earned a day of crafting:)

The first card is for a friend who recently had knee surgery. Times are tough now, but "keep looking up" because good times are ahead!  The stamp set, Rainy Day, is from the current catalog and is only $13.95.  To color the images in, I used CTMH's ShinHan makers.  For the design, I used a modified My Favorite Things (MFT) Sketch.


The second card was created using the December SOTM.  I designed this card as a Make/Take for a recent crop.  I still have extra sets of this stamp available for sale.  So please let me know if you'd like to purchase it at a discounted price.

I used the CTMH's Marvy journaling pen to doodle on the sentiment.
Above are both cards-- very spring like for a spring day!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you'd like to make these cards and need the supplies, please let me know.
Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies
Paper:  Brushed (x7190B)
Stamps:  Rainy Day (C1597); Cutie Pie (S1412)
Inks:  Black Statz On (z888)
Markers:  ShinHan markers--  Leaf Green; Pastel Green; Golden Yellow; Tender Pink; and Peony Purple
Other:  Black and Silver Shimmer Trim (z1809) (z1799); Silver Sequins (z201); Striped Embossing Folder (z1960); Baker's Twine (z1921) and Marvy Pen (z1979)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment