Friday, November 20, 2015

CTMH White Pines WOTG-- available only through 12/31/15

Hello,  I haven't posted in a bit.  My dad has been suffering from Parkinson's for over 4 years.  The last year has been very tough on him and my family.  He has been out of the hospital and nursing homes since last December.  All we can do is pray and savor our time with him.

Here is a two 2-page LO that I created using CTMH's White Pine Workshop On The Go (WOTG).  This paper line will only be available through the end of December or when supplies last.  Therefore, if you like it please order it.

For the first LO, I pretty much followed the WOTG instructions.  The green 'Fern' wreath, JOY words, red journal box, stamped Christmas Tree, Banner, and Holly leaves were all cut using CTMH's new Cricut cartridge called Artistry.  This cartridge is great and suits both the card-maker and scrap-booker!

Here are close-ups of both pages.  The workshop comes with beautiful stamps.

 
For the second LO, I chose to design my own LO, with a little help from Pinterest:)  For the title, I had this cute title box left over from the JOY words on LO #1 above.  I paired this up with the Peace title cut from Artbooking.  Well, I just love circles and used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut them out.


 
 
 
I hope you like these 2 LO's.  I'll be teaching these LOs at our January 8-10 Overnight Crop in Hyannis MA.  Please see the 'Crops' tab for information on signing up.  for the Class or to order this kit, please see 'Kits' tab.
 
Thanks, Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment