Monday, November 30, 2015

CTMH-- Sangria LO

Hi, here's a LO using the Sangria paper line.  Some people have shied away from this bright, festive line, but I say bring it on!  I just love it.

On Wednesday, I'll show you a LO using the Sangria WOTG.  Here's what I did for the second LO.  I did my own thing.    If you've been reading my blog, you know that in addition to lighthouses I have a fascination to circles and arrows.  CTMH must have been reading my mind because they included these shapes in the new Artistry Cricut cartridge.  Check them out in orange!


Notice that Grateful for you-- also cut from the new CTMH Artistry Cartridge.

For the beige journal note, I cut it from Artbooking.  This is my go to for journaling blocks.
Okay second page.  I wish I had moved pictures a little bit more to the left.  But, everything works in scrapbooking! 

All these pics were taken last year.  We visited an outdoor sculpture museum.  Such a wonderful day, such great memories!














That's it for today.  Tune in tomorrow for the SOTM blog hop and then back on Wednesday for the second page of this workshop.

Thanks, Maureen

Supplies:
x7199b         z3084          z3094          g1097-- kit comes with supplies shown + stamp




Other:
     z3093          z3137


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment