Saturday, May 23, 2015

CTMH-- "Tagged with Love" and "Shower Flower"


Hello and happy Memorial Day weekend:) 

I hope to get some crafting in during this long weekend!  Here's a card that I made a couple of weeks back using the Blossom paper line.  I used  2 stamps sets to make this card:  "Tagged with Love" and "Shower Flower".  Both stamps are in the Seasonal Expressions volume 2 book.

For the card I choose to use the "Well Hello" sentiment from the "Tagged with Love".  I then stamped a few flowers using the "Shower Flower" stamp set.  This set is stunning and it matches the Blossom paper.

For the green leaves I found the perfect die.

Twine and gold sequins finished off the card.

Please note that the "Tagged with Love" is a hostess special stamp.   





Please see page 4 of the Seasonal Expressions catalog to see the other cute sentiments.  The "Tagged with Love" is a hostess only stamp set. There are many ways to earn this stamp-- just ask me how!
 
Please see supply list below and contact me with any questions. 
 
Thanks for stopping by:)  Maureen
 
Supplies
Paper:  Blossom (X7196B)
Stamps:  Tagged with Love (C1614) and Shower Flower (C1612)
Inks: Sunset, Canary, Juniper
 
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment