Monday, September 7, 2015

CTMH Halloween Card-- Little Monsters

Hello,

It's been a while since I've made a card.  On Labor Day I was able to make this cute Halloween card using the "Little Monster" stamp set from the Seasonal catalog.
I embossed the cardstock using CTMH's new embossing folder: Confetti, X3118.
































Below is a look at the adorable stamp set.  I chose to stamp the little witch.  I think I'll do the Frankenstein next!  I used the sentiment Happy Halloween.  The Spooky Cute sentiment can be cut using one of CTMH's Cricut cartridge.
























Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Supplies

Paper: Nevermore (x7198B) and Nevermore Assortment (x7198C)
Inks: Black
Stamps: Little Monsters (C1630)
Other: Black Twine and Confetti Embossing Folder (Z3118)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Coelle said...

Darling card and giving me ideas for cards to my granddaughters...thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

Thanks Coelle!

Post a Comment