Thursday, September 1, 2016

CTMH September SOTM Blog Hop



Hi, welcome to the September SOTM blog hop.  If you've come here from Haley's Blog, then you are on the right track.  Should you get lost along the way, please click HERE.

With summer fading fast:(,  I decided it was time to make some fall cards.  And, what symbolizes fall more than pumpkins! 

 

For my pumpkin, I stamped it in "Goldrush" and inked the green in "Fern".  To pull out the blacks, I stamped the sentiment in Black.

I used CTMH's new Swan Lake paper pack for this card.  The line has many fall tones.  I will be working with this paper line in the weeks to come.















Thank you for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and be sure to visit all of the other consultants' blogs.  Next up is Vickie-- here is a link to her wonderful blog:  Vickie's Blog.

Maureen


Supplies:
product imageZ2650Z2123Z2105
Pin It!

10 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful....love it!

Coelle said...

Really pretty card...your pumpkin makes such a pretty focal point...and the sentiment works perfectly!

Jen Rubio said...

Beautiful card Maureen!! What an unexpectedly great color combo you've used! :)

123 flames said...

Nice card! Love the layers!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! I am loving the look of Swan Lake!

Lauren said...

This is just so pretty!

Unknown said...

This is really a great card!

Darlys said...

Adorable card. I love all the layers.

Cat Nowak said...

Love all those layers!! Fabulous card!

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful card. I like the stitching or faux stitch look on the circled you layered under the pumpkin.

Post a Comment