Wednesday, October 12, 2016

CTMH Thankful For You Cards

Hello and happy October!  I'm getting ready for my card class on October 22nd and wanted to use our new stamp, with coordinating dies, called Thankful For You. 

What I love about this stamp is that it contains sentiments that can be used for Thanksgiving, Sympathy, and to say Thank You!  I ended up making 10 cards because I needed all 3 sentiments:)

Below, is the first card.  I was inspired by a design from a fellow CTMH consultant.  I cut the 2 inch envelope from the CTMH Artfully Sent Cartridge.  The CTMH Artfully Sent Cartridge is now discontinued, but luckily I still have 2 cartridges if you'd like to purchase one. 


 For the second card, I just changed out the sentiment.  I have a friend who just lost her best friend.  I hope this card brightens her day.
We all have so much to be thankful for and always need more thank you cards for our stash. 





















Here are all 3 cards, with all 3 sentiments.  They are perfect for Fall and any time of year!  The colors are vibrant.


















Thank you for stopping by.
Maureen

Supplies
product thumbnailZ3089Z3088product image
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment