Sunday, March 3, 2019

CTMH: So Much Happy-- 6 page Scrapbook LO

Hello and happy March!

It's been snowing like crazy in the Boston area, but spring is close-- I can feel it:)

My oldest has been studying in Europe this semester.  Using CTMH's So Much Happy line, I created some fun, travel LOs.  So far, my daughter has been to Italy, France and Germany.  Next week, she is going to Spain.  Oh what a life!

Here's the 6 layouts.





































The first LO was taken from the Workshop Your Way (WYW).  Because I love all of the paper's colors, I had to have these little strips!  I changed the LO up a bit and added Journey as a title from the CTMH 'You Are Here' Cricut collection.














For the second LO, I cut out a square shape using CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge.  This cartridge is an oldie but goodie!  And I love the Rainbow &.  Title and sun cut using CTMH's 'You Are Here' cartridge.













For the Last LO, I chose 'Best Trip Ever' as a title.  I also die cut a tag and little heart using CTMH X Thin Cuts













I will be teaching this scrapbook class in April.  Pre-cut kits will begin shipping next weeks.  Cutting Guides and e-files are also available.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Go Spring!
Maureen
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment