Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CTMH-- Pear & Partridge LO using SOTM Very Merry; Artiste

Hello,
This past weekend, I celebrated a Christmas in July scrapbook event.  To get myself in the Christmas mood, I cracked open the new CTMH Christmas paper and supplies and boy was I pleased!  At first glance, the CTMH Pear & Partridge line appeared formal, but through the use of the coordinated dimensional shapes, burlap, flowers and bling, it all worked-- as usual:)  I got a lot of "ooo's and aaa's' over this layout!  Both my husband and my daughter Abby were pleased too.

The ornament was cut using the new Artiste cartridge, along with ornament sentiment.  To cut out the pennants, the CTMH AP cartridge was utilized.  I'm loving both of these cartridges.  All of the supplies are CTMH and are listed below the pictures. 

Let me know what you think and happy Christmas thoughts to you!
Maureen:)



 Supplies:
Paper x7162b; Dimensional Shapes z1772; Just Blooms Paper Flowers z1764; Bling Assortment z1466; Sparkled Flourish z1708; Designer Ribbon Red z1615; Burlap Ribbon z1760; the 'Very Merry Stamp Set s1210a and CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your layout!! The details are fantastic. Thank you for sharing!!

Maureen said...

Thanks Nicole. I went a little overboard on this one! So glad that you found your way here-- just joined your blog. Maureen

Knitredsox said...

I love this layout! Awesome!

Post a Comment