Sunday, October 7, 2012

CTMH-- Bountiful Season Card & CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge

Happy Fall!  This is typically my favorite time of year.  I don't know if it's because I love seeing the leaves change colors, the beginning of a school year, or the smell of the autumn air?  Just really nice in New England.

Well, I'm at the tail end of my cold, which I think was actually the flu.  When you have the flu you quickly realize how important it is to get a flu shot.  It's day 10 of my illness-- not fun:(  So, please get a flu shot this year.  I am!

Anyway, CTMH has a Fall 'Quick Card' stamp called Bountiful Season, page 85 of the catalog.  The stamp is only $6.95, such a bargain!  To give the leaf multiple colors, I first stamped the image in Chocolate Ink and then rocked the edges in Olive.  Finally, to add additional color, I dobbed on Autumn Terracotta and Sunset inks.  With all those colors, I then stamped the image onto a shape cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  I also used the CTMH cartridge to cut out the card, and frames. (I may look like a pro, but this is so easy with the CTMH cartridges!)

All CTMH products are listed after the pictures.

Thanks for looking and remember to get a flu shot!
Maureen:)


CTMH
Stamp:  Quick Cards-- Bountiful Season (A1130)
Paper:  Moonlight Paper Pack (X7161B)
Inks: Sunset (z2191); Chocolate (z2111); Autumn Terracotta (z2101); and Olive (z2137)
Other: CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686), Almond Glitz (Z1769), Brown Gross Grain ribbon (Z1617), and Arbor Wooden Shapes (Z1765)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this. Am going to use it for a special Birthday card if that is ok with you.

Post a Comment