Saturday, November 17, 2012

CTMH-- Clementine WOTG

Hi, it's another beautiful day here in Boston. After this post, I'm going to take my dog on a long walk:) We'll miss these days once the cold and snow move in.

I created a 2-page layout using CTMH's Clementine Workshop on the Go (WOTG) kit. I have to admit that this paper did not 'speak' to me at first. It seemed a bit country and hey I'm a city girl! But by pairing it with demin ribbon, it opened up so many options in my mind.

The paper worked well to document my daughter's evening with her friend.  They had such a blast hanging out!

Have a great day, Maureen









CTHM Supplies:

Kit:  Clementine WOTG (G1046).  Kit includes a paper pack (X7156B); Cottage Assortment (Z1794); Canvas Shapes (X7156C) and a C-size stamp set.

Other:  Durable Studs (Z1706); Burlap Ribbon (Z1760); Harvest Twine (Z1751).

Inks:  Saddle (Z2171) and Desert Sand (Z2118).

Pin It!

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute, Maureen! Love the way you incorporated the baker's twine into the layout. :)

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Another amazing layout....you are so creative. TFS :)

Maureen said...

Thanks so much Casandra and Tamra:)

Post a Comment