Saturday, November 24, 2012

October Afternoon-- "Good Cheer" Retro Christmas Cards

Hello,

Tomorrow nine Girl Scouts are coming over to make 50 cards for a local nursing home!!  My youngest daughter helped me all day.  We spend the day designing cards, cutting them and organizing everything.  (I shouldn't have waited until the last moment.) 

Below are two of the cards we created.  These cards remind me of the 50-60's-- love that retro feel! I had some old October Afternoon paper "Good Cheer" and stamps.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)



Pin It!

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute! Love the cricut cuts. I am forever getting things finished last minute. LOL You aren't alone.

Maureen said...

I don't know why I wait til the last minute! It happens every time. I'm finally done-- I think:) thanks, MOS

Nikki said...

Let me know if you ever decide to sell either/both of the OA Good Cheer stamp sets. :)

AtStudioD said...

Hi. These are gorgeous cards. I found your blog through a google search. I am hoping you still have the OA "Good Cheer" stamps. Even if used, I'd like to buy them. You can contact me via my blog or email AtStudioD@gmail.com

Thanks so much.
x0, Damaris

Post a Comment