Sunday, March 24, 2013

Basic Grey-- Out of Print LO and Cameo Silhoutte

Hi, I recently purchased a Cameo Silhouette-- another cutting machine!@#!!  The Cricut is still my favorite, by far:)  I just wanted a tool for cutting cursive fonts, chevrons, and Polaroid boxes.  Watch,  another Cricut cartridge will come out with all of these shapes!

Back to the Silhouette-- I opened the box and thought-- I can use this without reading the instructions!  After all, our husbands say this all the time!  Well, I was wrong! 

Thankfully, I found some helpful hits on You Tube.  Below is a LO that I created with Basic Grey's 'Out of Print' line.  The chevrons, poloroid frame and title were cut using the Silhouette.  The little camera stamp is from CTMH.

I'm glad that I used this tool.  Now I just have to open the box and use my Cinch!  Oh well, so many scrapbooking tools, just so little time!

Thanks, Maureen:)

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment