Sunday, March 24, 2013

CTMH-- La Belle Vie LO-- last one

Hi again, 

Back in the early fall, I created this a LO which documented my daughter's gift to 'Locks of Love'.  As you may recall, Abby grew out her hair for two years in order to donate over 10 inches of her straight black hair to 'Locks of Love'.

A few weeks back, I was able to complete the 3rd page.  It's basically the 'Ta Da!!-- take a bow page.  To make this page stand out, I cut out hexagons and inked all the edges in black.

Thanks for stopping by!  Maureen:)




















Here's a close up of the 3rd page, along with the original LO created.
Pin It!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Your daughter is beautiful and so is this layout! You really know how to make them flow together. I love this paper and have one more pack I am hoarding at the moment :)

Post a Comment