Monday, November 11, 2013

BG Konnichiwa LO with CTMH One Way Border Flair Arrows

Hi, I had a nice long weekend.  It was busy with family and then a calendar class, but I squeezed in some time tonight for 2 layouts:)  Here is the first one that I did.  I had these pictures for almost 2 years and paired it with Basic Grey's Konnichiwa's paper line.  Konnichiwa has a Japanese flair-- so perfect pictures to document and highlight a meal at a local Japanese Steak House!

Creative Scrappers had the perfect sketch to highlight my four photos. 


For the sketch, I randomly cut different widths and lengths of paper and inked them in CTMH's Black ink. For the arrows, I used CTMH "One Way Borders Flair" Stamp set (C1561). I stamped some of the arrows on cardstock and the last arrow right on the layout.   I  just love this set!


















Here's the sketch-- don't you love it!























Thanks for stopping by! Maureen

CTMH Supplies:

Stamp Set:  C1561
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment