Friday, November 29, 2013

CTMH Retiring Items

Hello, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I had a great time visiting my sister and her family in Maine.  My mother and I drove up and had many, many laughs!  My sister goes all out on Thanksgiving.  Her menu planning, shopping, and cooking really makes this day special.  I host Christmas dinner, so I better get cracking!

A couple of my customers have asked what will be retiring in February 2014 as the new CTMH catalog comes out.  Please click HERE to check it out.  Please note that every acrylic stamp in the Fall/Winter catalog will be available through July 31, 2014.  However, not all the paper lines will be.  The following paper lines will not be available after February 1st and could sell out beforehand:

  • Tommy (Nautical)
  • Chantilly
  • Surf's Up
  • For Always
  • Huntington
  • Frosted
So, if you like any of these paper lines, you should pick up a pack and embellishments while you can!

Have a great weekend!  Thanks, Maureen:)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment