Sunday, April 6, 2014

CTMH Lollydoodle LO #2

Hi, I'm back with another one page LO using CTMH's Lollydoodle paper line.  I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about this paper line. But, I really like the versatility and colors of this line.

I looked through my Pinterest boards for inspiration for the LO.  I found a cute sketch with three banners.  I took this idea and went with it, making changes here and there.  I'm happy with how it turned out.

Ivy is the name of Abby's American Girl doll.  Abby choose Ivy because they both share the same nationality: Chinese.

Last year, Abby and I attended an American Girl tea party in our town.  In addition to the tea, we had Ivy's hair styled-- what a treat!
For the title, I used some old CTMH letters.  The letters are white and you just rub some ink on using a dauber.  I used Juniper and Cotton Candy.

I needed a few more coordinating embellishments, so I broke out my CTMH Washi tape stash!

Here, I just taped white cardstock and cut the hearts out using my Big Shot machine.  You can also use the Cricut.






I hope you like this LO as much as I do.  Please feel free to leave a comment or 'Pin-it'.  Thanks for stopping by-- Maureen:)

Supplies
Paper:  Lollydoodle (X7183B)
Embellishments:  Lollydoodle Compliments (X7183C); Lollydoodle Assortment (Z3006)
Inks:  Juniper, Cotton Candy, Pear, and Grey Wool
Stamps:  Feathers (C1584)
Other CTMH:  Washi tape; Neutral Bakers Twine (Z1921); Slate Striped Twist Ties (Z1864); and Topiary Mini Cheveron Ribbon (Z1929)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Maureen, this is a super cute layout. Great tutorial on your heart embellishment!

Maureen said...

Thanks Cassandra! You've been busy too!

Post a Comment