Sunday, April 6, 2014

CTMH Lollydoodle LO

Hello, my oldest daughter turned 16 in late March.  To celebrate, she had over 20 girls over last night.  After running around all day getting things for the party I was able to retreat to my scrap-room last night:)  Here's a picture of the stunning cake:

It was a fondant cake from a local bakery.  I think we saw one to many episodes of Cake Boss!!

The theme was black and pink.  I put some black feathers on top.

















While the girls settled down, I broke out a CTMH Lollydoodle paper pack and created this LO.  The LO was based on a sketch found in one of "Scrapbook Generation's" sketch book.

 These pictures were taken at the San Diego airport.  Abby and I bought some neck rests for the 5.5 hour flight back to Boston.

Her neck rest should of said 'Drama Queen' instead of 'Dream Queen'! Check out her expression!
Feathers are sooo in right now.  I used CTMH's Feather Stamp set to make these cute feathers in coordinating colors.



















Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week! Maureen:)

Supplies
Paper:  Lollydoodle (X7183B)
Embellishments:  Lollydoodle Complements (X7183C); Lollydoodle Assortment (Z3006)
Stamps:  Feathers (C1584)
Inks:  Cotton Candy, Juniper, Grey Wool
Other:  Washi Tape; Slate Striped Ties (Z1864); Flamingo Dots ( Z1934); and White Enamel Shapes ( Z1961)

Pin It!

1 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is super adorable, too! Your baby looks so tired in that photo. If she's anything like my two, they will never admit it. :)

Post a Comment