Sunday, May 4, 2014

CTMH-- Ariana This & That LO

Hello, I hope you were able to get some scrapbooking done this past weekend.  I was lucky to attend a weekend crop, where I was very productive:)

Below is a LO that was inspired by page #30 of the current catalog.  This weekend, I tried 4 new techniques.  Take a quicker look to see the first technique!


Check out the floral pattern.  I cut strips .5 inch wide and 4 inches long. I then inked it using Slate ink.

I will admit that putting the pieces together took some time, but my fellow crafter, Vicky, had a great idea.  She used washi tape to keep the pieces in place until she was able to tape it down.







For the embellishments, I used the coordinating Ariana dimensional shapes and little bow from the Ariana Assortment.  I also used some bling flourishes.

Thanks for stopping by.  Maureen:)

CTMH Supplies
Paper:  Ariana (X7179B)
Inks:  Slate
Embellishments:  Ariana Dimensional (X7179C); Ariana Assortment (Z3002); CTMH Damask Embosser; (Z1927); Bling Flourishes (Z1812)
Other:  White Doily
Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I thought it was embossed/pleated in the book. I guess I will have to look closer. This is very pretty.

Maureen said...

Casandra, it may have been an embossed pleat. I just made it harder!

Post a Comment